[pct-l] PARTNERS WANTED- CLIMBING/PEAKBAGGING TRIP

There is room for several more people on a Joshua Tree and Desert Peak Bagging
Trip occuring possible mid-Feb 2000 timeframe, exacts dates TBD.

All interested parties please contact me as soon as possible so we can
lay in airport transportation and campground reservations.

We will also be doing Death Valley peaks so think about ice axe,
snowshoes and crampons as options.

I f you want to climb you should have done seveveral 5.12 Z's ( ha ha ha)
so let me know.

Let's Climb!

Rich Calliger