Re: [pct-l] Weight gain after the trail

Since I've become a habitual long distance hiker over the last four years, I
haven't paid much attention to weight gain during the off season.  Not to say
I'm a fairweather hiker, but I don't burn the calories daily this time of
year as opposed to when it's my daily routine.  Honestly, I don't know my
current weight or how much I've gained, it was just a guesstimate.

I told myself that this year would be different, that I would stay in shape,
run, jog and keep off the weight.  Obviously, if you've seen me, it hasn't
happened, but I'm fairly sure I can can keep up the "most" of them, if not
myself.

I have some very long distance hiking plans for next season and the way I
look at it, a little (lotsa) extra fat to help get me through.

I'll eat less when I need less (hopefully), Sly