[pct-l] One person tents

I have the Integral Designs Mega Sola at 3 lbs. 10 ounces.  I'm 6'5" and
have plenty of room on both ends.  The regular Sola is smaller and even
lighter.  I'm surprised there isn't more interest in this tent.  Sure, it's
about $200, but so are a lot of other tents....and more.  The Sola uses 2
pegs and sets up in under five minutes.  More room than a bivy, not as roomy
as some tents, but lighter than many.  There's plenty of room for what I use
a tent for - sleeping.

...Kelly