No Subject

Hello to all. Most of you list regulars already know about my interest with
backpacking nutrition and my proposed research with the PCT 2000 class -
code name PCTResearch. As Troubadour has stated, I have teamed up with him
and am now presenting my research ideas on his pcthiker.com site. If you are
interested in what PCTResearch is all about, or would like to volunteer to
help me in researching how long-distance hiking effects the human body, go
check out the new site at http://www.pcthiker.com and follow the navigation
bar to PCTResearch. At this site you will find out what my research is
about, info on how to become a volunteer or a sponsor (with lots of
advertising possibilities for your products), or to appreciate who has
already committed to becoming a sponsor. In the future, I hope to use this
site to present my research findings complete with an estimate on the energy
requirements for each trail section through CA (so you'll know how many
calories to pack) and as a place to organize nutritional information related
to backpacking including trail recipes. We are still in the planning stage
so bookmark this site for your future enjoyment.
If anyone out there walking the cyber trail would like to sponsor
PCTResearch or have suggestions on companies that might be interested in
sponsoring this research, please drop me an e-mail.
--
Rusty "MyTie" Johnston
pctresearch@pcthiker.com