[pct-l] Photon II flashlights

I tried to get some more Photon II flashlights through LIttle river trading
Company, but they seemed to have gone out of business.  Does anybody know
where else I can get these little gems ( I am interested in acquiring
white, blue and yellow ones)

BTW, I used one yellow Photon II on my thruhike.  Never changed battery or
bulb on the whole hike, and I used it virtually every day (the battery is
supposed to last for 124 hours).  It weights a fraction of an ounce.  The
only time I had a problem was once coming to a trailhead after dark with
two guys: they were using strong headlamps, and my eyes got too saturated
from their lamps so they did not see as well in the weaker light of the
Photon II.

Goforth