Re: [pct-l] ? about the Sharp TM-20

In a message dated 12/15/99 9:11:26 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
calliger@infolane.com writes:

<< OK-- PLEASE post where you got this price from! Most of would pay
$119.00!!! >>

Really, is that how much they cost?

Thoailam@aol.com sells them.

Just write him and tell you want to order the Sharp TM-20.  He'll get back in
a day or less.  He takes either a cashier check or money order for $58 which
includes shipping and handling.  I wasn't so sure because the guy that hooked
me up never did business with him personally, so I ask him to send it cod.
That cost me an extra $10.  It came in a couple days.  I think he's ok, so
you can probably just send the check without going cod.

You end up sending the check to BLF Electronics someplace in Ca.  I forget.

There's also a $20 rebate from pocketmail when you sign up and activate, use:
NNN1092-502229 as the code, you'll see it when you sign on www.pocketmail.com
 after you get the TM-20   Or you call call them (pocketmail), the number's
in the instructions