[pct-l] Bear-Resistant Containers

   A recent PCT-L post mentioned this subject.  If memory serves me right,
there has been past mention of two available containers, plus a third,
[lightweight] choice on someone's drawing board [with possible availability
early next year].  I have the Garcia Machine brochure ... where can one
obtain info about the other brand?  [I can't access the PCT-L archives ...
won't load for some reason].
   Any information about the new lightweight container yet? Any lister tried
building his/her own?
Thanks ...
    Blaze