Re: [pct-l] Ke Kehaawe

Good question, Skeeter. Mike's been much in my thoughts the last couple
of days. You asked the question before I had the chance. Interested to
see if anyone has seen or heard.

Meadow Ed has sent me all the info he has on '99 PCTers. I will get that
up on the Roster as soon as possible and let you all know when it's
there. Not too many 2000ers on there yet. I know they're out there.

Enjoy the day.

Namaste, m

--
Margo Chisholm
The Freedom Coach

"Nurture the dreams that inspire you to go
beyond your limits."
										-Unknown