RE: [pct-l] www.topozone.com

I entered just "campo" and not "campo, ca".  And leave out the quotes.  As I
mentioned before, the site was slow.  I'm using IE 5 with Windows 98.  But your
version should still work.  I suppose the blank squares could be due to a
problem on their end, but it almost seems like there is something it just
doesn't understand - syntax of some sort.  One other user here had a version of
Netscape that wasn't displaying right.

There is a similar map site at:
http://www.esri.com/data/online/hti/index.html

...Kelly