Re: [pct-l] www.topozone.com

In a message dated 12/3/99 2:35:08 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
goforth@cio.net writes:

<<  I am also a map addict, and spent my thruhike avoiding
 the PCT guidebook text (almost completely: I would only refer to the text
 at times of utter confusion.)  >>

It took me awhile to get into the text, but then thought it wonderful and
enjoyable, even if I didn't know many of the scientific terms, I was able to
figure out a tree or two or a rock formation.

It could a glossary for the dumbfounded,   Sly