[pct-l] Stove

> 1.Stove
>2. 4 ounces of fuel [75.5% Ethyl Alcohol. This may be found at any
resupply
>point typically under the trade name: Biccardi]
>3. 1/2 tsp Hot chocolate mix
>4. 1/2 tsp instant coffee mix
>6. 6 ounces of water {unfiltered]

 This is my favorite stope recipe yet!  Any stove designers have a stove
that runs on Guinness and Bass? (Call  it the Black and Tan Design.) ;-)

"..and felt indeed as if I was truly repaid for the toil and pain of the
day, so much will a  good shelter, a dry bed, and comfortable supper
revive the sperits of the wayred, wet and hungry traveler."

----- from the journal of Meriwether Lewis