[pct-l] Simmering Instructions

 Simmering instructions are all MSR XGK and Whisperlight Stoves say, "
Simmering requires user to quickly lower and raise pot to adjust temp. Do not
use control knob for this propose as it is placed here for looks or total
stoppage of fuel.  ( OK, maybe it doesn't really say that, but it could!!! )
 ps Thanks Paul for the coolstop web address.  ------ Sleepings Pads??? I now
use the Winterweight Ridgerest which weighs 18.3 ozs and never goes flat. I
babysat my themarest for 2 years and got tired of fixing flats. Ultra's can
take the whispy little 3/4 length ridgerest that is 9 oz's and  is 5/8 inch
thick compared to 3/4 inch of the winter pad.