[pct-l] Re: Alcohol stove contest

Coldspot Feeds, a musher supplier in Fairbanks sells an alcohol burner
that fits 'snugly inside a 5 gallon pail'.  It's intended for melting snow
in a 12 qt pot for a team of dogs.  The aluminum version weighs 1#, they
don't give a weight for the steel version.  They claim the full set:
"Using 10-11 Quart of water. Two bottles of "Heat" will bring 0° water to
140°F in approximately 20 minutes. "
http://www.coldspot.net/  (under specialty camping gear).

Paul