RE: [pct-l] PCT Maps

For me, the cost is the reason.  At 3-4 bucks a pop, it can get expensive.  13
topos cover section A alone.  I doubt if I could afford the whole set to Canada.
There are maps available for Oregon and Washington that cover the trail pretty
well.  Unfortunately, a similar set doesn't exist for California.  To make
things worse, it seems to me that the maps in the California guide book are even
smaller and harder to read than the Ore/Wash counterparts.