[pct-l] Maildrop vs. Grocery specifics

Hi PCT listers,

I have some serious planning questions for anyone with
experience and interest.  The following is a list of
towns in which I am planning to receive a food drop
during my thru-hike next year.  Are any of these
places where decent groceries are available for the
hiker, i.e., liptons, mac n' cheese, cereal, bagels,
cheese, etc.?  If you had to do it over again, which
of these cities would you opt to just buy food and do
without a maildrop?  My goal is to minimize post
office/maildrop troubles.

Thanks,
Karen
Nocona AT98