[pct-l] Walrus Micro Swift or Moss Outland

Okay it is me again trying to figure out which which tent might be best. I have narrowed it down to these two tents. Here are a few of the key points of each tent:

Feature WMS MO
Price $119 $349
Weight 3 Lbs. 4 oz. 5 lbs. 12 oz.
Sleeping 1 1
Seasons 3 4
Free standing No Yes

I do plan on doing some winter hiking so that would be the reason I am leaning towards the MO. Not sure if it matter but I am 6'0" and about 180 lbs. I did check out a few reviews on both of these at the following URL and didn't find anything bad about either:

http://www.lexicomm.com/gear/tent.html

Here are some spec sheets on both tents:

Walrus Micro Swift:
http://www.walrusgear.com/bp_micro_swift.html
http://www.rei.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=491099&prmenbr=8000

Moss Outland:
http://www.mosstents.com/tents_outland_main.html
http://www.rei.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=660304&prmenbr=8000

If you know of a better tent in the same category, please feel free to speak up and I will definitely look into it.

Many thanks to everyone,
Ty