[pct-l] 101 Ways to Prevent Blisters

List members,

I am working on a second edition of my book "Fixing Your Feet" and am
interested in your experiences. For those who know me, or have read my book,
you realize that I stress the importance on finding the "fix" that works for
your own feet. I also know that there are many, many ideas that can be
tried. This is where you some in.

Please send me your ideas on ways that you have found to prevent blisters. I
would like these to be short, no longer than one to four sentences. Each
idea will be considered for a new chapter I am adding to the book and name
credit will be given.

Send them to me offline if possible, at vonhof@pacbell.net
Thanks,

John Vonhof
FIXING YOUR FEET: Preventive Maintenance and Treatments for Foot Problems of
Runners, Hikers, and Adventure Racers
http://www.footworkpub.com/feet