[pct-l] Stove Bombs

You are correct Rich. White gas has never been a problem for me exploding. (
I was still laughing about an e-mail I got from a guy calling the Svea 123
the " Swedish Hand Grenade" )  Just a joke!!!  I've always been around people
who knew their stoves and could cook in any weather. A novice person could
have problems with one of the older model swedish cookers. There are Do and
Don't with white gas and refilling a hot stove or cracking the filler cap
when running would be trouble. Most people would have no problem operating a
Svea  ( though it is not the idea stove for 13 year old boy scouts or
borderline pyro's. Ok, no Firemarshall Bill Jokes!!  My post meaning was
alcohol stoves are light and simple being foolproof ( unless tipped over )
White gas is very safe in the hands of a experienced person. The Svea 123 is
Collin Fletcher's all time favorite stove which has a great track record and
is a classic.