Re: [pct-l] Intro & Sleeping Bags

I had 2 Blue Kazoos that after 5 years of low usage and proper storage, both
failed to keep me warm at 55 degrees F.  They are designed so you can shift the
down to around the bag to where you need it.  I ended up with cold spots all
over both bags. Fortunately REI gave me a full exchange for two North Face
Snowshoes and I am very happy and except they weigh more and are very bulky.  I
understand the new Snowshoes are lighter an more compact.

I work with kids in a scout troop and I have found that a inexpensive bag
combined with a fleece liner  works well for for early spring to late fall.

Good Luck

owen K