Re: [pct-l] bags

I got a FF swallow last year. I got it with the "pfte" or whatever their
fake gortex is. I like the bag...but the marmot is 1lb 12oz. The ff is
2lbs. I slept near the top of Whitney[13,500'] fully dressed and was not
particularly warm in the ff bag. I don't know how cold it was, but my
water bottes didn't come close to freezing.
To make a long story into a novel....ff makes great bags....I like
mine...but I saw some other ultralights in Placerville the other day
that looked great too....Marmot for instance.
Tom in Sacramento