[pct-l] Gas-line anti-freeze

	Would Annie or salesman mind commenting on the "gas line antifreeze"?
Is
this the same as "dry gas", at 60 cents a bottle?  Is it pure alcohol?
Any
noxious fumes?

	We buy it in 12-ounce containers under the trade name of "Heet.'  The
label says that it is the #1 selling gas dryer and provides worry-free
starts.  It also says it may be fatal or cause blindness if swallowed.
We put it in a green Sprite bottle to keep from confusing it with our
one-liter wide-mouth Pepsi water bottles.  It sells for 58 cents at
Wal-Mart and up to $1.98 at auto parts and convenience stores.  Methyl
achohol is the only ingredient listed on the container.  We have not
noticed any fumes.

	When we leave from home on a trip we use the alcohol sold in hardware
and boating stores which is safer but comes only in gallon and quart
containers.

Annie and the Salesman