Re: [pct-l] Nifty Stove

Okay, Dear Ron,

	I don't suppose steel wool would work as a wick, as you have the
fiberglass placed on the inside wall of the burn chamber, OR maybe it
would be okay in the middle.

	I knew a guy once who broke out in a rash when he came in contact with
the pink stuff, and I know yer not supposed to eat it (workers wear
masks, etc.) and I should think that tiny particles would float upward
on the heat draft, toward the food.

	Otherwise, more power to ya because we all crave lighter, more reliable
gear.

Jene-Paul