[pct-l] Bug Netting/North Country Trail

I would like to get opinions on what type of bug
netting to purchase to accompany my new tarp set up
for the PCT (I'm hiking next year).  Are there itsy
bitsy biting bugs called no-see-ums on the PCT?  I
believe the no-see-um netting is more expensive and
possibly slightly heavier (tighter weave), so I only
want to get it if needed.

Also, on a side note, if there is anyone on this list
who would be interested in discussing the North
Country Trail (long distance trail from NY to ND) with
me, I'd love to email off line.  My curiosity is
piqued, so I'm wanting to find out more about it.

Thanks in advance,

Karen
Nocona AT98 PCT00

=====