Re: [pct-l] Re: Non-member submission from["PCTResearch"<pctresearch@skyrock...

In a message dated 10/25/99 7:40:49 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
Jeffzclimb@aol.com writes:

<< I'm not sure how I can categorize this, But I must
 admit my two big plans, I think goals might be a better
 word, are to retire in a few years at forty something,
 Hike the PCT again (thinking maybe 2002 thats 25
 years after the first time) >>

Seventy-seven sounds like it was a great year on the PCT.

I met two absolutely gorgeous, forty something women on the trail this year
at "sigh ed" valley, that did 1300 miles on the northern section of trail
with their husbands that year and were doing from Enta to Seiad by
themselves.   I asked them about "you guys" but they weren't really sure.

Remember them?

Sly