Re: [pct-l] Plans

Many people dream, only the lucky risktaking ones actually fulfill some of
them.
So many of my friends tell me how much they wish they could do some of the
stuff I do, but it would never occur to them to actually make it happen.
They don't seem willing to make the tradeoffs I've made to make the dreams
come true.
I'd love to have the nice house and the fancy car, or truck in my case, but
that would make it impossible to do the stuff that's more important to me
personally. I've had it both ways and have just gotten better at making the
tradeoffs necessary to make the dreams come true, without totally
sacrificing my security.
Nothing comes without some sacrifice, either way.
          Carolyn---  "Have goat, will travel"
"Practical Goatpacking"
$15.95 plus $3.20 postage to:
Eagle Creek Packgoats