Re: [pct-l] Way back when ... (continued - One last time)

Ron writes:
>Gee, I thought, if only I could run things they would go so much better.
>Well over time - despite my attitude - I worked my way up the corporate
>ladder. Eventually finding myself in a position of authority. Only to find
>that I didn't do anything better than my predecessor. Different maybe, but
>defiantly not better. The people I held some control over didn't like my
>decisions any better than I did my bosses.

AHHH!!! We have become THEM!!!! AHHHH!!!!  I never thought it could happen
to me!!!  :-)

Good luck on your tolerance collection trek on the PCT next year.  If there
is anything that I can do to help let me know.  The Sth Calif. PCT Support
Team is alive, healthy and preparing for the 2nd ADZPCTKOP!!

(all in sincerity and mock sarcasm)
Greg "Strider" Hummel