[pct-l] Way back when ...

Way back when I was much younger I used to believe that my mangers were
pretty incompetent. All of their decisions - especially those directly
concerning me - seemed to be made with little rhyme or reason. Gee, I
thought, if only I could run things they would go so much better.

Ron Moak
Black Diamond Software
Phone: (503) 642-3359
WWW: www.blackdiamond.com