[pct-l] Crack Pot

Yes, I am a crack pot who believes Forest Service Management= Bad
Management!!!!!!  Yes money goes into schools. ( Carson school distict got a
Olympic size swimming pool bought with timber money even though less than a
100 students attend ) Lets cut more timber and buy them a sports stadium. It
doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the forest services current policies
are a joke. Hey, lets cut all the timber as fast as possible and we'll have
the richest local governments and nicest schools ever!!!! Ya ( tougue in
cheek )