Re: [pct-l] Stumps, Drunks and Muddy Dumps

Monte wrote:

>In my high school class, half the guys became loggers. Now there is little
timber,  with the loggers all being unemployed drunks.

So what did the other half become?  Drunks also?  So now you have a state of
Stumps, unemployed Drunks and Muddy Dumps!  Yuck, with this picture that you
paint of Washington, I'm canceling my plans to come visit next year.

TFIC,                                     (tongue firmly in cheek)

Greg "Strider" Hummel