[pct-l] Goforth finished thruhike at Bridge of the Gods

I finished my thruhike yesterday, October 15, 1999 by walking across the
bridge of the Gods from Washington into Oregon.  With the open grating, a
good breeze, and lots of Friday late afternoon traffic, I found this bridge
walk a bit trippy. I listened to the 1812 Overture on the way home.

I am now home but just too tired to do much communicating.  I,ll  read some
of the E-mail, and do some posts about the trip later.  I will try to
answer any questions posted.

Goforth