[pct-l] Re:dry feet

One possiblity: two pairs of vapor barrier socks.  Worn in this order: thin liner sock, vapor barrier sock, thick insulating sock, outer vapor barrier sock.  I haven't worn this compo for long
hikes but I have worn something close while hunting and have covered 5 - 10 miles with no problems.  Patagonia (or is it Black Diamond?) sells vapor barrier socks.   Two plastic bags are a
cheap light weight alternative.
           Jeff Jones