[pct-l] Re: pct-l-digest V1 #894

Speaking of idiots going around fences by waterfalls and dying, in my neck of
the woods there is Nooksack Falls. There have been aound 5 frequent fliers in
the last eight years or so. The most recent was a pregnant woman with toddler
in her arms. She managed to toss the toddler to safety. This was her fourth
time over the fence, her companions said. Persistence certainly pays off!
Robert DeNiro went over the fence back in 1976; but there was a climbing
harness and a rope under his hunting clothes. I've got slides of it!