[pct-l] PCT resupply

Hi listers...
   After having tried using mail food drops and shopping at trail-side stores
on my AT thru-hike, I found the latter preferable, and cancelled my drops
after the third package.    No waiting for post offices to open, and I would
try to visit most of the closer towns anyhow, for fresh veggies, icecream,
and the occasional AYCE restaurant.  I plan on doing essentially the same on
the PCT in '00, but wonder about the availability of basic hiker fare [pasta,
pop tarts, peanut butter, oatmeal, etc.] in stores north of Mazama Village,
Oregon.  Specifically the small stores at: Cascade Summit, Elk Lake resort,
Olallie Lake resort, White Pass, Snoquolmie Pass, Skykomish, and Stehekin.
The PCT Town Guide says "limited" or "very limited" food supplies for these
locations. Any recent visitors to those stores care to post a food
availability update to the list for me and other prospective '00 thruhikers?
Any and all replies MUCH appreciated!
Blaze  [GA-ME '94]  Albuquerque, USA