[pct-l] bears

* Message posted to PCT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest JoAnn Michael <jomike@snowcrest.net>.
* Please use <mailto:jomike@snowcrest.net> to reply to the sender.

My husband and I got back last week after 6 days in Glacier National Park.  Some of the most incredible sights in the world!!

The NPS, in Glacier at least, don't play around. There is a sign in the Many Glacier Campground saying very specifically a person has been killed by a bear in that camp ground.  I do not know any of the details but they certainly knew how to catch my attention (we stayed in our trailer outside the Park). It was such a direct and intimidating sign I took a picture of it.