[pct-l] Old Guide Books

Hey Jeff,I think I can find an old volume one PCT Guide book here in Olympia.
I saw one two weeks ago at the Orca used book story. ( great little book
store run by a few people that look like they got kicked out of Berkley in
the sixties ) They even had a " The High Adventures of Eric Rybak " book.
Book is of the first PCT thru-hiker in 1970 who weighed 130lbs soaking wet
packing an 80 lb. pack with only 5 resupply points. ( ?????? )  Some things
in the book don't jive, but it makes good reading. This book store has a
coffee shop in front with granola girls wearing hemp clothing. ( you get the
picture ) I'll try to find your copies guys.