RE: [pct-l] other hikers

Helen successfully finished the trail 4 days ago. She put in a brief visit
to the ALDHA-West Gathering on her way home. She's off to attend a wedding.

Also at the Gathering were and additional 17 other thru-hikers who just
completed the trail this summer. Including one from England and another from
Germany. I don't have a list of names, but a picture of the group will be up
on the PCTA site in a few days.

It was a successful Gathering with over 90 hikers in attendance. There will
be a full write up on the website in a week or so.

Ron "Fallingwater" Moak
Fallingwater Journals - www.fallingwater.com
Pacific Crest Trail Assoc. - www.pcta.org
American Long Distance Hikers Association - West -
www.gorp.com/nonprof/aldhaw