Re: [pct-l] Stove Man

I have a Seva 123 that I purchased in 1973? and just last year I replaced the
needle valve and orifice.  I have ran it on white gas, filtered unlead gasoline,
and unfiltered 2 star petrol (regular leaded gas in Great Britain)  I use the
SigTourister Pot set and wind screen.  The only draw back is the NOISE.
Our scout troop has some MSR wisperlights and it seams like every trip I have to
field strip and rebuild.  The Seva 123 is fun to start and always impresses the
kids.

Owen K