[pct-l] Questionnaire on hiking the PCT ( for anyone)

Fellow PCT enthusists,

I have begun a project to compile information about different aspects of
hiking the PCT. If you have thru-hiked the PCT, section-hiked, or simply
casual hiked portions of the trail, please consider reading the
questionnaire and answering as little or as much as you have time and
interest in doing.

I can send the questionnaire in an email or as a WORD attachment for those
who use WORD. Let me know if you are interested in seeing the questions.

Thanks,

John Vonhof
vonhof@pacbell.net
FIXING YOUR FEET: Preventive Maintenance and Treatments for Foot Problems of
Runners, Hikers, and Adventure Racers
http://www.footworkpub.com/feet