Re: [pct-l] Guardia

I have not had a problem with a filter cloging for about 8 years ago. They
stopped clogging when:
1- I made sure that the water I was filtering wasen't hopelessly clogged
with mud [If it was I wrapped a bandana around the inlet end as a sort of
prefilter.]
2-I stopped trusting a 3 year old filter and purchased a new element every
summer.

It seems that God made some people to have Neanderthal bodies like sly and
monte. These people can eat dirt, drink blood and kill a bear then they was
only three. The rest of us need intelligence.