Re: [pct-l] Guardia

In a message dated 8/24/99 7:50:39 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
reynolds@ilan.com writes:

<< It seems that God made some people to have Neanderthal bodies like sly and
 monte. These people can eat dirt, drink blood and kill a bear then they was
 only three. The rest of us need intelligence. >>

Ugh!  What's that supposed to mean?  I choose to hike this way and for "me"
it was an intelligent decision, no harm no foul.  I didn't buckle under to
fear tactics created by companies selling theit wares for something that may
never happen.  When the bear beats me up or the critters make me ill, I may
think differently.

I guess my number wasn't up.

Sly