-----Original Message-----
From: suebee@cybergrrl.com [mailto:suebee@cybergrrl.com]

Here's a neat way to make sure everybody has an equal chance to get out on the
trail.

If we honestly want to share our lives with all kinds of people, then we
probably already have "them" in our neighborhoods, in our families, at school
and at work right? So we just go hiking with our neighbors, our
relatives and friends, our fellow workers, no big deal. If they are shy, we make
it really easy for them, maybe we pay for Sizzler after :-)

	Yep!  Done that too.  cr