Re: [pct-l] Just an observation...but

Hello pct-l!  Normally, I lurk, but this "minority" topic hits home with
me.  I don't have any eloquent insightful remarks, but do appreciate the
observations you all have made and the processing which seems to be going
on. I recommend reading an article in Outside Magazine, December 1997
called "Solo Faces: A black outdoorsman takes a wilderness census and
finds it disturbingly light" by Eddy L. Harris.

Somewhat colorful in the great wonderful out of doors,
April

p.s.  Although I am not a t-hiker, so far, I vote for evolution basin!