[pct-l] Re: pct-l-digest V1 #838

please send the address we're supposed to use to forward complaints about getting our posts swiped and when the people sending us nasty mail are the same ones that run the list. these policy statements show up every so often when people get really steamed about how the list is run that's all. Nothing changes except that the flamers post a couple of nice-guy messages before getting down to business again and the real hikers and nice people get more scared.    sue

-----
This Message was sent from Cybergrrl.com <http://www.cybergrrl.com/>
Visit for free Internet Email, Forums, and Chat!