[pct-l] Kennedy Meadows Mail Drop

Would appreciate hearing from any of you with experience with the Store at
Kennedy Meadows.
July 2nd I sent a letter along with a SASE asking to send our resupply to be
picked up about Aug 14th.  So far have not had a answer.  So do they still
hold resupply even though the Thru hikers are long gone.  Should I just send
my package anyhow (without a answer) or should I drive it to the store on my
way down to Ridgecrest on August 12th. I would like to mail it at the end of
this month and don't know how often they go to town to pick up the mail.
thanks    Marge  (the old gal)