Re: [pct-l] tick joke

Hi Greg - world famous video star -

I took a B-100 complex and it seemed to help enough that I'd do it again.
The testing ground was my front deck in El Dorado County east of
Placerville.  The mosquitos run us inside when it gets cool enough to sit
outside in the evening.  I WAY outlasted my family members who did not take
the vitamins.

So - you asked about dosage - get a B-100.

Mary B the mostly lurker and movie freak

By the way - I still haven't found a better video than the one of you and
your friends.