RE: [pct-l] Are there busses to get to the PCT?

Brian thanks.

I think there's an opportunity to create some kind of shuttle service to
the PCT trailheads.

If a few folks got together to create a network, with shuttles once a month
(say) to each section, there's a business potential there (or at least, a
non-profit service).

Angus.