[pct-l] JoAnn and Kieth

Does anybody know if JoAnn (GOFORTH from Concrete, WA) is still on the trail?
 We last saw her at Motel 6 in Big Bear Lake on May 27, where she was resting
and trying to recover from an apparent bout with giardia.  We are hoping that
she was able to get back on the trail soon after.  She was planning to hike
north to Islip Saddle, then skip up to Walker Pass and continue north from
there.

Also, does anyone know if Kieth (from Toronto) is still on the trail?  He was
about a day or so behind us when we bailed off the trail at Aqua Dulce on
June 9th.  Kieth is walking from Campo to Ashland this summer.

We are hoping to see either JoAnn or Kieth again in August in September when
we do northern California.

Roger and Claudette