RE: [pct-l] snow levels

Carolyn,
It's depressingly heavy, I fear.  For the last 13 years I've spent 4th of
July weekend looking out of our cabin in central Oregon.  It gives a
beautiful view of the most of the Cascades (from Broken Top clear over to
Mt. Adams).  I have never seen so much snow visible than this year.  Olallie
Butte, just north of Jefferson has a lot of snow on it, and usually it is
either snow free or close to that this time of year.  I guess the only good
news is that Oregon is getting it's first real hot spell starting today.
That should help.
Swoosh