Re: [pct-l] stress and medications

>>->I would like to add my two cents about self diagnosing and self medicating
trail ills. <<        Thank you for a candid and informed letter I appreciate
such information as I am planning a trip of my own.  Being a sufferer of
anxiety, I can assure that is DOES cause an array of uncomfortable symptoms,
many of them GI-related.  Before I set out on my trip, I guess a pack of
Immodium, some Valerian and St. Johns Wort, and a lot of water will be on my
list.      ;-)