Re: [pct-l] Where's Meadow Ed

In a message dated 5/10/99 11:13:25 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
rogercar@pacifier.com writes:

<< Has anyone heard if Meadow Ed is still on the trail?  How is he doing?
How much more does he plan to hike?
 Roger Carpenter  >>

I spoke with Ed on Saturday 5/8. He was in Big Bear, planning to hike out on
5/9. He's doing fine; learning a lot about the southern portions of the PCT.

I think his original plan was to hike to the Lake Arrowhead area (vicinity of
Deep Creek) and stay there for a while before setting up camp in Kennedy
Meadows in early June. (I don't think he intends to hike from Deep Creek to
Kennedy Meadows.)

Charlie Jones